Question:
Who do you think is better or rather have on your team Kobe Bryant, Tracy McGrady, or Vince Carter? Why?
rogerchang06
2006-03-29 08:48:38 UTC
Who do you think is better or rather have on your team Kobe Bryant, Tracy McGrady, or Vince Carter? Why?
Nine answers:
jesse05garcia
2006-03-29 19:47:12 UTC
What kind of question is that?First of all,Kobe is the unstoppable one.Second of all,Shaq couldn't have won those three rings without Kobe.See Shaq can't win a ring in Miami?He needs Kobe.What I'm saying is Kobe is so good the big man named Shaq needs him.Third of all,Kobe is my favorite player and when your team is down Kobe will have the courage to take over.
JustLearning
2006-03-30 18:44:43 UTC
Kobe is the team is built around HIM, McGrady if he has to learn to fit in, and Vince Carter on a low intensity team.
2006-03-29 08:51:49 UTC
Of course it would be Kobe Bryant.Under pressure Tracy and Vince dont seem to make it.
?
2016-12-07 08:30:30 UTC
What a stupid question. once you wrote that Kobe has a "small factor" over VC I very almost spit out all my milk. Puh-leeze. Why do not you look difficult for a spotlight reel of grab Vince and McGrady moments, while they willed their communities to championships, and permit me recognize how that is going. i'm uncertain Vince even had a main. At his maximum suitable he grow to be a out of the uncomplicated athelete and between the least motivated adult adult males ever. McGrady ditto.
2006-03-29 13:11:54 UTC
lebron james kobe had rings cauz og sgaq stupid now he cant even win 1st round so kobe sucks big time no way ever he will win a ring without shaq stupid id chose lebron even though u dont have em also i lie v c and tmac hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i say TRACY MCGARDY
2006-03-29 10:56:00 UTC
This is too easy...KOBE BRYANT of course. My reason....3 Championship Rings to KOBE....Vince and TMac, none.
rand_32000
2006-03-29 10:17:25 UTC
Kobe, he stays healthy and can make the big shot but he is not a team player.
supraman126
2006-03-31 03:18:58 UTC
kobe bryant cuz hes current top scorer in the league. and teammates can take a rest while he sets another 81 points.
Vadim
2006-03-30 17:41:56 UTC
tracy cuz he da best and da least ball hog