Question:
Where does Kobe stand amoung all time greats?
2006-04-08 16:54:24 UTC
I say in order
Jordan
Kobe
Magic
Bird
Note I left centers/pf out because I rate them seperatly because their position is the most different.
The reason I put Kobe ahead of Magic is because you have to take into consideration that Magic never played without all star assistance.
Eight answers:
zyrqux
2006-04-09 12:16:23 UTC
Not that far in the front
Bluto2277
2006-04-09 00:15:56 UTC
For me, this is how I would answer that.

Bird

Magic (A close 2nd)

Jordan

Kobe

Bird & Magic 1-2 is because they made everyone around them better. Yes Jordan has 6 titles. What happen to the Bulls when he left the first time. At the same time, the real only other person on the team was Pippen
ash9292@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-08 23:59:57 UTC
Kobe is behind Magic and Bird to me because the years that Kobe won the NBA Championships, he had the assistance of Shaq. Although if you're talking about overall talent and not Championships then I would agree with you.
Big Z
2006-04-09 00:38:41 UTC
Well first off if you're going to leave power forwards and centers you're gonna have to leave off bird cuz he was a power forward. And with that said, here's mine.

1. Kobe

2. Magic

3. Jordon
mavsman15
2006-04-09 00:39:24 UTC
he is last sorry but he thinks that he is all that

Jordan Bird and Magic all used their team mates something K just cant seem to do.
2006-04-09 00:47:54 UTC
I think your top 4 is good, but keep in mind Kobe hasn't reached his prime yet...
Mr. BaSkEtBaLl
2006-04-09 04:26:38 UTC
that sounds right to me
Always Right