Question:
What is the Portland TrailBlazers' future?
Burnt Toast
2006-03-29 19:30:55 UTC
Why don't they trade everyone for draft picks and like sit out for a year with no players and then own like the whole 2006 draft? haha or what do you think?
Assuming we keep our almost sure 3rd pick, who should we take?
Six answers:
mr. jones
2006-03-29 19:41:12 UTC
Two words....

ADAM MORRISON
briangilmartin2001
2006-03-30 04:02:14 UTC
just a troubled franchise, no direction like the Knicks

Adam Morrison or some players from Ucla.
Maximus_2007
2006-03-30 03:32:52 UTC
Bleak
JustLearning
2006-03-31 02:39:59 UTC
No future unless they get 2 all-star additions. One All-Star won't cut it. Now they have none.
Nadach = Outcast
2006-03-30 03:32:43 UTC
To be sold to Wyoming
?
2006-03-30 03:33:14 UTC
more crap

but they should take the guy from Gonzaga or Gay from Yukon