Question:
how many points did michael jordan made in his entire career in nba?
nookie69ph
2006-03-16 15:00:09 UTC
how many points did michael jordan made in his entire career in nba?
Five answers:
2006-03-16 15:13:34 UTC
Michael Jordan is without a doubt the greatest athlete ever to play the game of basketball 32,292 points.

I was blessed and had season tickets to the Bulls during everyone of the play offs, what a MAN!

I have met him as well he is a very nice celebrity.
Amanalda
2006-03-16 15:02:21 UTC
If I read this right, it's 32,292.
js8incher
2006-03-16 15:08:18 UTC
i agree w/ this first girl, i read that also
2006-03-16 15:05:12 UTC
32,263 oh i guess nt then
Dr Universe
2006-03-16 15:05:05 UTC