Question:
Is JJ Redick better than David Noel? (YES)?
2006-03-21 09:05:26 UTC
Is JJ Redick better than David Noel? (YES)?
Seven answers:
Me
2006-03-21 15:43:43 UTC
You better believe it.

GO JJ
hockeystar95
2006-03-21 20:25:21 UTC
Yes
dukefan
2006-03-22 01:10:33 UTC
yes, of course im a huge duke fan plus david noel NEVER score 42 pooints twice. j.j holds the 3 point record point record. how is david noel better? david isnt even an all american. J.J is awesome
2006-03-22 02:15:42 UTC
yeah, how does a female know about david noel, nice.
2006-03-21 17:17:04 UTC
YES! At least my husband thinks so! I am a unc fan!! He paid $25.00 for a shirt that says GOT REDDICK!!! He does need help! bye
holymoley
2006-03-21 17:06:00 UTC
yes. r u happy now?
tigertine95