Question:
does anyone think lebron is better than kobe bryant and is the next mj????
2006-04-02 18:01:29 UTC
does anyone think lebron is better than kobe bryant and is the next mj????
Fourteen answers:
New World Order
2006-04-02 18:10:30 UTC
LeBron is better than Kobe because Kobe is really selfish and will never pass the ball. And there is only one MJ. But he is the only LeBron James.
deeganfan09
2006-04-02 19:18:58 UTC
Noone, and I mean noone will be the next MJ. Michael Jordan is in a class of his own. Lebron James is a great player, and could, and I mean could, be the best player of his time. But when comparing anyone to MJ, you have to ask, are they brave enough to take the ball whenever, whereever, against whoever. I think MJ has the strongest athletic ability as well as mentality of any player. I don't care in James beats MJ statistically during his career, MJ is the greatest and will be.
sdc2k5
2006-04-02 21:15:40 UTC
first and foremost, Lebron is good, but is NO WHERE CLOSE to Kobe. 'Bron also plays a completly different position, he is essentially a point forward wit a pretty good team,YET to win anything. Team for team, the Cavs have a better squad than the Lakers, so Lebrons apg SHOULD be higher than Kobe's. Second of all, ALL YOU MORONS SAYING KOBE IS A BALLHOG...TAKE A LOOK AT ALL JORDAN DID IN THE 80'S, HE TOOK AN AVG OF 32 SHOTS PER GAME,PEOPLE,AND IT WAS BECAUSE HE HAD NOONE ON HIS TEAM. Kobe has NOONE on his team. JORDAN GREATEST OF ALL TIME? Give me a f-n break. He made NOBODY around him better. Try Magic as greatest of all time 23ppg 14apg 8rpg for his career wit 5 titles in a league that had MJ,BIRD,EWING,KEMP,DREXLER,OLAJUWON,BARKLEY,DR.J,all in their PRIME. Jordan won his titles in a diluted league. They beat an OLD Houston team, the same Utah team that couldnt ever beat the Lakers in the west, and an old Patrick Ewing-led Knicks team that beat Chicago every year. Lets not forget that the Knicks would be slaughtered by Detroit in the Eastern Finals.everyone from the Pistons retired Thats why they finally advanced to the Finals to play an INJURED LAKER TEAM...Sorry, I just had to clarify that JORDAN BS.. Oh yeah, Jordan never scored 81 either..KB81 completely better than King James to answer your question. 81 is as close to Jordan as ur ever gonna get, and I'll bet he'll exceed EVERYTHING Jordan accomplished on the court REGUARDLESS of what everyone thinks of the guys personality...
2006-04-02 19:01:15 UTC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kobe is the best player in the nba, call im a ballhog if you want but he has barley any help... still averages around 4.4 apg and isitn even a pg.

Lebron is not clutch at all, kobe is the best clutch player in the league. Kobe is the best scorer in the lg. Kobe has 3 rings, lebron is yet to make the playoffs. Kobe gets better every season even though hes in his 10th. Kobe is leading the lg in scoring and has 62 and 81. Kobe is more intense and wants to rip opponents heads off.

next mj??? allen iverson... cause he revolutionized the game (short short shorts, tats, rows ect.) skill wise there wont be one... but with the revolution thing its AI
2006-04-02 19:46:55 UTC
Lebron isnt better yet but will be. Kobe is a ball hog. He doesnt have help because he forced Shaq off the team and no one worth anything wants to play with him and his ego. Lebron will be a Hall of famer but not as good as MJ the G.O.A.T.
2016-11-30 06:38:25 UTC
You forgot Brian Scalabrine! lol Sorry I had to.. ok i'm only going to assert this... the reason bill Russell has 11 earrings is because he had NO competition!!! there replaced into no one interior the league to end the guy. bill Russell for sure... replaced right into a outstanding participant and pioneer, yet what he did replaced into draw close the present recreation of basketball. Michael Jordan will continually be the finest basketball participant continuously... now bare with me. the reason I say this... is he replaced into doing stuff that no one else replaced into. bill Russell.. presented interior the hook shot and opposite layup Magic Johnson... the no seem bypass. Michael Jordan... presented interior the educate of basketball. surely everyone loved gazing him because he replaced into doing what no one else replaced into and replaced into astounding at it. And he had competition!!! Larry chook is one interior the classic Celtics and Bulls tournament up. for sure Lebron and Kobe are astounding basketball gamers and that i extremely believe that in the adventure that they were born in alternative of Jordan, they could were the finest participant ever... now that for sure is concept and we are able to in no way know that for confident. i think Michael has replaced and continuously has marked his thumb print on basketball.
bb_loc
2006-04-02 18:38:48 UTC
Hard to say, James is a great player on a good to o.k team. Kobe is an amazing player on an o.k team. I would say James, he makes his teammates better while he puts up a ton of points.
fastlt1
2006-04-02 18:06:43 UTC
even though i dont like neither one, i def. think kobe is better but no one can be the next mj cuz he IS the best player to ever step foot on the court son!
hockeyplaya889
2006-04-02 18:09:53 UTC
kobe is a better player, whether you approve of his morals or not. LEbron is still young, but he will get there. As far as Michael goes, they are both close, but it could be a while before we see another 23.
Phoenix Phanatic
2006-04-02 18:50:17 UTC
I am sorry to dissapoint you but....... Lebron james I think has a pretty long way to get to MJ. However, I do admit he is loads of fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!!
nbajxe123
2006-04-02 19:07:36 UTC
lebron is definitly better. he has an all-around game. he can score, pass, rebound, steal, block, drive strong to the basket, shoot a long/mid range jumper, dribble, and force turnovers. wheras kobe can only shoot, shoot, shoot, and steal. o yea, and no one is ever going to be the next MJ.
free2playhappy34
2006-04-02 18:26:55 UTC
You are stupid for even thinking that! He stinks! King James Oughta Be Queen James!!
lucasone
2006-04-02 18:32:03 UTC
SHAQ is the Best
Ohio_Golfer34