Question:
Who thinks, like me, that Memphis is the best number 1 seed in the tounament?
Kris
2006-03-23 07:18:04 UTC
Who thinks, like me, that Memphis is the best number 1 seed in the tounament?
Three answers:
2006-03-23 08:31:04 UTC
I will agree with you as long as they can take out DUKE. If they make it the championship and beat out Duke they will be my favorite team(besides UNC). I don't care who wins they tourney as long as DUKE doesn't. They whine to da** much.
?
2006-03-23 09:08:53 UTC
No, they're easily the weakest number one. UCONN, Duke, and Nova would all beat Memphis on a neutral floor.
deedlebay
2006-03-23 07:18:58 UTC
Nope. Duke and UConn. Memphis played in a very easy conference. But, they are still good.