Question:
do any girls here enjoy playing basketball, or reading Sports Illustrated?
smartypants
2006-03-24 11:05:52 UTC
i'm a gurl who is a tomboy, and reads Sports Illustrated and plays basketball.my idol is lebron james
Six answers:
tmanix14
2006-03-30 20:47:47 UTC
besides volleyball, i spend ALL of my time playing basketball. the pistons are my favorite team, especially chauncey and big ben. So i'd say its for sure ok that you like playing bball and reading sports illustrated
the_angry_princess911
2006-03-24 19:12:56 UTC
Sweetie...do ya thang...I'm a female that loves basketball, I read Sports Illustrated, watch and play basketball...my daughter is 17 and she's the same way...her idol is AI...so as I said...do ya thang gurl...there is nothing wrong with youngladies liking sports or playing them...it's gonna pay off for u one day...
cocopuff
2006-03-25 01:56:27 UTC
ya i do a lot i play basket ball every day just about and i like to watch the other people play to it's fun and i try to play foot ball and i play soft ball and i try other sports.
jewel
2006-03-24 19:07:36 UTC
wel i know a few but it sure isnt me
2006-03-24 19:15:37 UTC