Question:
My basketball coach always says we look like oliver "snerd" when we do somthing stupid. Who is that?
rusk2007
2006-02-14 22:12:54 UTC
My basketball coach always says we look like oliver "snerd" when we do somthing stupid. Who is that?
Two answers:
scottt992000
2006-02-14 22:26:58 UTC
Oliver Snerd was a ventriloquist dummy who was voiced by the late Edgar Bergen. Edgar is also the father of Candice Bergen the actress.
Kent
2006-02-15 00:41:28 UTC
That is right and actually his name was Mortimer Snerd. Ventriliquist Bergen had 2 dummies in his act and the other was Charlie McCarthy who wore a tux and was smart and sarcastic. Mortimer Snerd was dim witted and slow . . . but of course, funny.