Question:
Who is better J.J. Redick or Adam Morrison?
2006-03-28 08:17:41 UTC
I think Adam is better but people don't seem to think so. His stats are better and he is more of a leader
Thirteen answers:
2006-03-28 12:45:25 UTC
For the last time. Morrison is better. He can shoot, create his own shot(by moving and off the dribble). He is an excellent passer as well as a better rebounder. While Reddick maybe a pure shooter he lacks the medium game and can't beat anybody off the dribble. Against long, athletic, & lean players he struggles to get his shots a la Temple from LSU or those guys against Florida St. (his poorest performances of the year). At 6-4 he lacks the ballhandling skills to play point and can't guard. In the NBA he would see those 6-6 to 6-8 athletic 2's every night and would get murdered. His game is great for college but it does not translate to the NBA. He could be a shooter like Steve Kerr or John Paxson but that's dependent on a low post presence to draw a double teams or a dynamic point for draw and kicks. Shelden Williams should get a third of his points for creating doubles for him. Morrison is a liability on defense but he looks like a gym rat and will work to be a average one-on-one defender AKA Bird. But leadership and that assassin's approach to the game is what really seperates the two. For example, Jordan, Magic, and Bird are assassins. While competing they would smile in your face but drop a 3 with no time remaining, they willed their teammates to be better, and have rings to show for it. Guys like Ewing, Karl Malone, and Barkley could play but didn't know how to close the deal. If Morrison played with Duke, they would be playing this weekend. They said the same about Bird because he went to Indiana St. but the boy was bad. Just a thought.
cadillac_2417
2006-03-28 08:30:39 UTC
Adam Morrison is a better and more complete player. J.J. Redick has played better this year and has made himself a more rounded player than just a shooter, but did you see the way he got shutdown against LSU? Where is the all-star when you need him. Adam Morrison still had 24 points despite his teams lose. Plus Adam Morrison is about the only player on his team that is great, Duke has Sheldon Williams and Sean Dockery.
hockeystar95
2006-03-28 17:05:19 UTC
Adam Morrison
2006-03-28 08:19:20 UTC
I think Adam Morrison is way better then J.J Reddick bcuz Duke is just way to over rated!
trevor
2006-03-28 09:55:26 UTC
adam morrison is better even though he looks like a murderer he is great at all aspect hes tall and can play post he can also shoot the 3 ball
huskerswami
2006-03-28 10:50:55 UTC
I'll take porn star Adam Morrison over choir boy Reddick any day.
2006-03-28 08:19:04 UTC
I think that JJ is better. Duke has to play tougher opponets and everyone guards JJ so tight. He is amazing off the ball getting open He should definitely win player of the year.
twiesty
2006-03-28 08:52:24 UTC
I think Adam is the more complete player, he knows how to get his other teammates involved and knows when it is time to take a game over. I however don't see either one becoming prolific nba stars.
dpbouffard
2006-03-28 09:20:04 UTC
JJ is better pure shooter but after that his game is just fair

Adam has a more complete game and will have a better career as a pro.
2006-04-03 20:33:04 UTC
J.J. REDICK. IM FROM HIS HOMETOWN.
fsalley_sc
2006-03-28 10:05:52 UTC
I don't like either...they're overrated!!!
Wade
2006-03-28 20:38:16 UTC
jj is better
toyman