Question:
Which do you think is better NCAA basketball or NBA??? Or what is more fun to watch???
2006-02-17 20:24:38 UTC
Which do you think is better NCAA basketball or NBA??? Or what is more fun to watch???
Six answers:
SPRdragon
2006-02-17 20:59:19 UTC
Although the NBA has better talent, college hoops is more fun to watch, especially in March. Upsets are always fun to see, unless they bust your brackets. The Big Dance has the best playoff format ever.
dekkerman2002
2006-02-18 04:29:24 UTC
I enjoy college athletics because it is still a true game. I think the games are rigged in the NBA and it is only about business. The true game is being played at the collegiate level - NCAA Basketball rules!
beermanmatt2002
2006-02-18 04:33:09 UTC
NCAA Basketball! 2 words....March Madness, baby!
2006-02-18 21:07:13 UTC
ncaa b/c they dont do it 4 tha money
Steven
2006-02-18 04:25:32 UTC