Question:
is JJ going out with a win tonite . what do you think is duke going to win tonite?
da_kiss_doctor
2006-03-04 12:05:15 UTC
is JJ going out with a win tonite . what do you think is duke going to win tonite?
Five answers:
ninerfaninsanjose
2006-03-04 12:10:17 UTC
OF COURSE...no doubt....being from nc....and in THAT state ya GOTTA pic a team..and when i did....NOBODY...tripped on duke...its was all bout...north carolina...soooooooo GLAD...we RUN THE BLOCK....COACH "K"...FOREVER.....
Peas
2006-03-05 12:37:54 UTC
Now here this:

JJ Reddick’s last game at Cameron Indoor Stadium was a loss. Proving the point I have been trying to make all season long that, he cannot continue on that torrid pace and finish the season very well. Also, Duke is not deep enough to win the tournament, and I will admit what they lack in depth they make up for in intensity. But intensity will not get you past UConn or Villanova. So in closing let me say this although I am a UNC fan by heart, I believe that Duke was out played because they were not deep enough and JJ cannot do it all. If I were coach K I would have let Melcchioni or Nelson, carry me to the promise land. Or keep giving the ball to Shelden down low. He was eating Hansborugh’s lunch. But I digress, Duke lost, no excuses, AND…..

HOW BOUT DEM’ HEELS BABY????????
sportsman90232
2006-03-04 21:50:03 UTC
Duke has won their last 5 games vs North carolina after losing the game before it plau it is senior night in Camron Indoor Stadium and NO WAY JJ and Shelden will lose to UNC in their last home game on coach K court.
jaykemm
2006-03-04 20:44:13 UTC
What a waste of a question, without a doubt the Dukies will crush UNC on their way to a 2006 NCAA tournament chamiopnship
domsdabomb33
2006-03-06 01:02:20 UTC
guess not eh. HOW BOUT UNC JJ was horrible HAHA