Question:
How many NBA players have college degree?
lmack
2006-03-29 13:04:40 UTC
How many NBA players have college degree?
Seven answers:
drewhaer
2006-03-29 15:14:01 UTC
I don't know if I believe 12%. Maybe only 12% of the players who left early went back to get their degree.

I'd say 50-60%, including the veterans who did stay for all 4 years.
2006-04-01 03:08:30 UTC
A better question is: How many NBA players EARNED a college degree?
Nichole
2006-03-29 21:16:31 UTC
I don't believe anyone knows actually how many players have a college degree the majority have been to college but don't stay long enough to actually get the degree
JustLearning
2006-03-31 02:41:52 UTC
Well over 50% have college degrees
family guy
2006-03-29 21:37:09 UTC
I would probably gues about 50% or so. Alot go back after they have been in the NBA for 3-5 years.
Burnt Toast
2006-03-29 22:53:48 UTC
I saw a stat on TNT the other night...it is only like 12%!
jesse05garcia
2006-03-30 03:20:20 UTC
Let's see here!Tought question my friend.Still thinking!!!Still thing!!!AHAH!!!I know go to yahoo and search your question my friend.