Question:
Should I accept this trade?
anonymous
2007-10-29 18:44:10 UTC
Emeka Okafor and Andre Iggy for Dwight Howard and Tony Parker. My roster contains 4 PGs (Kidd, Deron, Parker, Ford) and only one SG/SF and I'm weak at those 2 positions. The only SG I have is Rasual Butler and the only SFs I have are Hakim Warrick, Rasual Butler, and Ryan Gomes. I think I'm fine with Tony and Iggy but not with Dwight and Emeka because Dwight is so much better. Dwight and Horford are my only centers but he loves Dwight.

Click on my link. My team there is "nice team name" and I'm having trade talks w/ "this is my team". What offer should I make that will bring me Iggy or Mike Miller? Or any good SG/SF who is not injured or injury prone and consistent in any team? What would be tempting and fair?

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/122736/startingrosters

PS: I had autopick that's why I have 4 PGs. Also, if the link won't open, then just try to answer this based from the info above.
Six answers:
wiczyman
2007-10-29 19:31:13 UTC
try your counter offer for miller but if he doesn't take it, the first trade is great for you. iguodola contributes across the board much better than parker and okafor isn't much of a loss from howard. they both are awful for ft% but dwight's turnovers are more than most centers. anyways, i think you make your team better and the other guy isn't even gaining many of the assists he's probably after.
Devin Harris < Roddy Beaubois
2007-10-30 02:02:04 UTC
It looks like you're "loaded" at point guard, so it's okay tot ry and trade tony parker. Dwight Howard, however is tough to trade. In this case, aquiring Andre Iguodala is a plus over Parker to me, just because Iggy has such a big role to basically "lead" the Philadelphia 76ers. If Okafor can stay healthy, he could average a double-double per game, so could Howard. If injuries don't play a factor, looks like you get a good deal.
P4BZ
2007-10-30 02:01:12 UTC
definately take emeka and iggy for howard and TP. I love dwight but okafor always puts up numbers that are just as good if not better (lower TO's better FT%). Iggy will smash and you cant have rasual as starting SG. Take the deal for sure.
tim
2007-10-30 05:28:20 UTC
keep dwight howard he is a beast. his freethrow percentage is better and he learned how to post up trade tony for andre andre will have a bigger season he is now the leader of the sixers and he is going to kill the other teams and once in a while he is hoing to get a tripple double because he can rebound tony cant
2007-10-30 03:20:28 UTC
i would trade parker for iggy but save howard.
cast31
2007-10-30 13:03:06 UTC
give up tony buter and hasslium for oakafor and iggy. if they dont like it sweeten it up with harford.