Question:
who do you think is able to get MVP in the NBA?
ripkid8
2006-03-20 18:51:30 UTC
who do you think is able to get MVP in the NBA?
Ten answers:
Justin
2006-03-21 01:02:17 UTC
For me its Kobe Bryant. He is the leading scorer in the NBA right now and he scored 81 points this season! The 2nd Most points in the history of the NBA before Wilt Chamberlain's 100.
lambdamuomega1
2006-03-21 03:38:00 UTC
I am a HUGE LA Lakers fan, and I say that Kobe Bryant is likely to win the NBA MVP award this season. If he doesn't, either Steve Nash will again or Allen Iverson will.
born2ball
2006-03-21 06:03:38 UTC
dwayne wade baby he has worked his butt off this year and when the heats where versing uhhhh some team last Thursday(3/16/06) i forgot who it was but they were chanting out the words MVP and i could hear it clearly.......Dwayne Wade all the way.
calcio10
2006-03-21 04:05:46 UTC
Kobe = 81.
2006-03-22 02:02:19 UTC
all of u r buttholes jk LEBRON JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

they will not pick kobe bryant because he is ballhog the batlle is between lebron and kobe lebron has a better team and and #1 in nba doubles and he is not a "BALLHOG"

====================THANK YOU==================
~lil' ghetto azn kid~
2006-03-21 03:06:45 UTC
probably Shaq or Tim Duncan cuz they always get it
2006-03-21 19:48:20 UTC
tony parker
lotusflower
2006-03-21 03:07:51 UTC
Steve Nash - he has earned it! again!
derekledoux19
2006-03-21 03:00:24 UTC
nash or bosh
baller chick
2006-03-22 20:11:15 UTC
KOBE NO DOUBT THANKS TO HIS 81 POINT GAME