Question:
Who do you think is better, Micheal Jordon or Spudd Webb.?
born2ball
2006-01-12 19:44:13 UTC
Who do you think is better, Micheal Jordon or Spudd Webb.?
Nine answers:
browndog
2006-01-12 19:45:01 UTC
I hope you're joking...

MJ
Liebermom
2006-01-13 03:45:43 UTC
Totally MJ
inspector_gannott
2006-01-13 03:54:00 UTC
If this question is being proposed then we must decide who is the better baller per foot of height. Mj comes in at 6'6" and spud at 5'7". MJ has career stats that are near then top of the listr where as spud averaged 9.9 ppg in his career. MJ has more dunk titles than spud but webb's was wau more impressive.

over all if we compare the stats and height they would have to be equals of talent per foot of growth.
2006-01-13 04:17:32 UTC
Michael Jordan definately. He is defined as a true all-star in the game of basketball.
blackhawk98011
2006-01-13 03:48:03 UTC
Michael Jordan by far, but I'll never forget that slam dunk contest Spud was in. Forgot what year, but there's no doubt; that lil guy could jump freakin' high!!!
paigeiswacko012
2006-01-13 03:46:08 UTC
mj
moviefan190