Question:
i am white. i would really like to no how to jump a little bit higher?
2005-12-20 06:30:55 UTC
i am white. i would really like to no how to jump a little bit higher?
Twelve answers:
2005-12-20 08:39:25 UTC
don't let bull s**t set your mind,you can do anything you want if you whant it bad enough.
Hamburger Lecture
2005-12-20 09:29:45 UTC
Boy do I got the solution for you! But it's not cheap.

Go to this link:

http://www.jumpusa.com/p14.htm

I have these and I went through the program and I could jump a lot higher. But ever since I got back in school because it was the end of summer, I didn't use them again and I lost that special jump. As soon as school is over I will have enough time to do the program again and jump as high as possible! So when you get these, use them wisely and as every other workout plan, not doing them all the time results in losing that muscle you gained and you are back to normal like it happened to me. So use them every two days!
2005-12-20 11:15:52 UTC
I did this to make my jump 4 in. higher by just jupping power jumps 50 a day just put all your energy in it to dont measure untill about 2 weeks how high taller your jump is..I might be a girl but I still need I high jump for volleyball abd basketball...
Ray L
2005-12-20 06:38:45 UTC
It's all about building the right muscle group and technique. The whole "white men can't jump" thing is just bull. If you just practice enough, you wont have a problem with your leap.
dr. kil
2005-12-20 09:17:36 UTC
jump rope a lot, practiced jumping up and down trying to reach a target. i did this for a whole summer ,I was getting my hands over the rim. I am 5'7.
Pamela
2016-05-20 06:42:29 UTC
Well half the answers you said fall under the self hate category in some capacity. IM ALL for genuine love, but the reality is that most of the time it isn't. what is the ideal of beauty that has been created? it isnt black women. so it kinda gets annoying because black men out of any other race disproportionally date outside there race. so its more of a saddness expressed but it comes out as angry.
WWUFB
2005-12-20 06:51:12 UTC
Work on explosive lifts like power cleans
2005-12-20 06:39:03 UTC
Build musles in your legs by practice.Going on a trampoline would help.
2005-12-21 17:42:16 UTC
I know someone who used to practice with weights on his ankles.
Manu Nair
2005-12-20 06:33:12 UTC
keep questioning and answering.

and of course make sure you sign in atleast once a day and also vote for best answers..
2005-12-20 06:32:02 UTC
find a good coach and practice.
Steve
2005-12-21 14:07:21 UTC